Marc Bautis of Bautis Financial is pleased to offer FREE workshops to the public covering critical areas of Retirement Planning. Each of these FREE workshops are designed for guests to come away with valuable tools to begin planning for the financial future.
If you are looking for a wealth planning speaker to do a lunch and learn, a talk for your association, a workshop or a keynote speaker for your conference, I am available. Please contact me at 201-842-7655 or email@example.com
Social Security – What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
After being told for years that Social Security is “going broke,” baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover the following:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits — and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Next Date: TBD
Retirement Fitness Challenge: Shape Up Your Finances and Make Your Money Last a Lifetime
After a lifetime of saving, building a strategy for income in retirement is a whole new challenge. The Retirement Income Planning Workshop will help you determine if you are on track for retirement with your savings and how to convert your savings to an income stream that will cover your expenses during retirement.
Learn strategies to:
- Prevent outliving your money
- Minimize your expenses during retirement
- Create a stream of guaranteed income
- Combat inflation and rising health care expenses
- How to optimize your withdrawals
- Maximize your Social Security income
- Contain market volatility and investment risk
Next Date: TBD
Marc Bautis is a Wealth Manager and founder of Bautis Financial, a registered investment advisory firm located in Rutherford, NJ. Marc is the author of the book, The Retirement Fitness Challenge: Shape Up Your Finances and Make Your Money Last a Lifetime, which is designed to pursue one of the most pressing needs of the growing retiree population: how to develop a predictable and sustainable income. Marc has held numerous workshops on Retirement Planning for associations and organizations across New Jersey.
Marc is a graduate of Seton Hall University. He is married to Katie and resides in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. He can be reached at 201-842-7655 or firstname.lastname@example.org