Marc Bautis of Bautis Financial is pleased to offer FREE workshops to the public covering critical areas of Retirement Planning. Each of these FREE workshops are designed for guests to come away with valuable tools to begin planning for the financial future.
After a lifetime of saving, building a strategy for income in retirement is a whole new challenge. The Retirement Income Planning Workshop will help you determine if you are on track for retirement with your savings and how to convert your savings to an income stream that will cover your expenses during retirement.
Learn strategies to:
- Prevent outliving your money
- Minimize your expenses during retirement
- Combat Inflation and Rising Health Care Expenses
- How to optimize your withdrawals
- Manage market volatility
- Maximize your Social Security income
- Create a stream of guaranteed income
Date: Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012
Location: Lodi Memorial Library, One Memorial Drive, Lodi, NJ 07644
Date: Thursday, November 8th , 2012
Location: Cresskill Public Library, 53 Union Ave, Cresskill NJ 07626